We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
3 things citizens forgot about nature
If you life in bustling city and all arround you see only skyscrapers and traffic on the streets then you may have forgotten some amazing things about being in nature.
- It is calm in nature. You can sit by the tree, sun is shining to your face. You can slow down, enjoy the moment and listen to wonderful sounds of nature.
- Good for your health and sleep. Do you remember that trees generate oxygen? We get used to dirty air in big cities. Bad air can affect our mood and health. Also polluted air may envoke skin or lung alergies. Take few deep breaths in nature and feel how your body cleans up, how light and happy you become. Deep breathing also helps coping with sleeping disorders
- Inspire creativity. Seeing everything in such perfect harmony can spark many great ideas. Do you know that many well known inventions are merely copies of nature.
How artwork feels
Do you need to make your walls attractive to the eye? Well, nothing makes your house feel more like a dwelling than an alluring display of wall art. Artwork not only heightens your home’s interior design but also add personality to your interior decoration. With careful selection of paintings, sculptures and fine art prints available, it can be irresistible trying to ascertain that perfect set up. If in need of such artwork, here are some few tips that will help you specify your search
- Select the wall art you love. The artwork that you choose should be of great interest to you and more so attracting to other people. It’s important to keep searching for the artwork until you find that is enticing and meaningful to you. Whatever mode you select, just assure it correspond your interest, taste or history.
- Wherever you go check into every type of wall art. You should consider fine art paints when choosing for paints that perfectly fit your traditional interior design. You would have select great alternative if you can’t afford genuine paints or works by other famous artist. Some sculptures and pencil art can also fit perfectly to your traditional scheme. Mixed media and illustrations are important place to start if you are in need of modern artwork. Photographs work perfectly well with any interior design as they cross between traditional and modern piece easily. Don’t be doubtful to mix and match as traditional home can go amazingly well with a modern piece.
- Set up your new artwork for optimal viewing. Once you have found the perfect and meaningful pieces, you will have to put in an area that allows everybody who spots them to admire. The most common location that best suit for artwork include seating area. You should make sure there is proper lighting and visibility for easy viewing of your piece. In addition, you should try to hang your new piece at the correct height that aim for eye level.
To make your dwelling more attractive and enticing, go for artwork and for whatever style you select, your taste and interest will be represented to your satisfaction.