We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort
What is digital art?
Digital art is a concepts that is gaining prominence today. It has currently become an integral part of the art industry. Thanks to the myriad software programs that has led to the gradually rising in popularity of artistic photography.
Photographs have always been synonymous with a particular occasion. These are pictures that flood our minds with the happy times spend amidst our loved one. Today, the same pictures can be made more artistic and stylish with the use of a computer and a few software programs. Modifying photographs with a creative vision in mind is referred to as artistic photography. Though they do evoke the memories, they also draw attention to the feelings of the people in the picture and convey a strong message. Also referred to as fine art photography by a few, this form of digital art is creating ripples all over the planet.
Before the camera was first manufactured, artists confined themselves to recreating real life pictures on canvas. However, when the camera made its presence felt and captured the real life images and emotions of people, artists began to shift their focus towards creating something that was abstract. This led to the evolution of abstract and contemporary art. Similarly, the arrival of the computers also revolutionized the art industry. What artists took months to create on canvas could be easily created using the computer, thus giving rise to the digital art. The creation of various image editing software programs such as Photoshop and more gave rise to the concept of artistic photography which is considered the next big step in this field.
Digital art finds its uses in many industries today. Logo designing, catalogue and brochure designing, creation of 3D models and cartoon characters are all considered to be digital artwork. The impact of artistic photography can be seen in magazines and newspapers that carry visually appealing pictures. The bright and colourful pictures that capture our attention immediately as we flip through the pages highlight the importance of creatively modified photographs. The models on the cover page may not have had such clear skin or the forests may not have looked so green in the original photographs, but by scanning these photos and giving them a few touches using the photo editing software can bring about a tremendous difference.
Though digital art seems easy on the surface, it needs specialised knowledge and training to master them. Just having a computer with the relevant software does not make one a master in digital artwork. If you're looking for professionally designed logos, catalogues, brochures, calendars or other printed materials, reaching out the professionals in this field is highly recommended.