We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
3 things citizens forgot about nature
If you life in bustling city and all arround you see only skyscrapers and traffic on the streets then you may have forgotten some amazing things about being in nature.
- It is calm in nature. You can sit by the tree, sun is shining to your face. You can slow down, enjoy the moment and listen to wonderful sounds of nature.
- Good for your health and sleep. Do you remember that trees generate oxygen? We get used to dirty air in big cities. Bad air can affect our mood and health. Also polluted air may envoke skin or lung alergies. Take few deep breaths in nature and feel how your body cleans up, how light and happy you become. Deep breathing also helps coping with sleeping disorders
- Inspire creativity. Seeing everything in such perfect harmony can spark many great ideas. Do you know that many well known inventions are merely copies of nature.
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort