We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
About abstact art
Abstract art is a form of artwork that is not drawn from a recognizable reality but instead achieves its effect by use of forms, shapes, colors and textures. The word "abstract" itself means separating or removing something from something else from which the idea of the artist arriving at a simplified form from some visible and real elements comes. The term "abstract" is also used to describe art that has no relationship at all with anything in the external reality. Artists in this field, though, prefer using terms such as non-objective art or concrete art to describe their work.
Behind abstract art are a couple of theoretical ideas which include:
- Art for the sake of art- In this case, it is believed that art should be specifically meant for its appearance and beauty other than relevance and usefulness, as in, fine art.
- Art should/can be like music- Some artists think that, just like a piece of music is made up of sound patterns, abstract art should be made up of patterns of forms, colors, textures, lines and shapes.
- Art representing the spiritual mysteries- According to Pato, a philosopher from the ancient Greek, beauty at its highest form comes from imaginary things and geometry and not from things that exist in the physical world.
- Generally, abstract art is taken to be a carrier of moral dimension, in that it is seen to be standing for the virtues; order, purity, spirituality and simplicity.
Abstract art has a long history from the ancient times and still in the 21st century its practice is high. According to Theodor W. Ardono, the ever-growing prevalence of abstract art in the modern world is a reflection of, and a response to, social relations abstraction growth in industrial society. Frederic Jameson similarly thinks abstraction in the present world is a function of abstract money power equating all things as exchange values equally.
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort