Have problems downloading desktop background
? Try our download tips
We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software
You can see full wide smile on these guys below. Dolphins, dogs, cats - all animals have their body language and when they are happy they can express it very obviously even to people. Hopefully, we see animals only happy, not fierce with attack stanc...
Created: Monday 29, December 2014
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort
Dog, such nice pet
A dog is a domestic animal kept by man for different reasons for many years it has been a man’s companion and it was the first animal kept by man. Many people keep dogs for: security, hunting general work and some keep it as a companion depending on the Retriver.germany sherpard ,yorkshir breed of the dog.
There are five main breeds of dogs namely: Labrador terrier,golden retriever and bulldog.a dog has a life span 0f 10-14 years. The scientific name for dog is curios lupus familiaris.
Dogs have formed such a strong bond with man that they have been nicknamed “man’s best friend” they are said to be about 400.000 in the world. They are very sensitive than man since they can hear or four times far their distance
They also have the ability to smell. They can differentiate the concentrations of different types of smell. Dogs have special names like female dogs are called bitches while young ones less than one year are called puppies. Puppies in a group are referred to as a litter.
Science argues that dogs have been domesticated for the past 15000 years though experts oppose this idea. Labrador is the most common breed dew to its gentle nature, a lot of energy, cleverness and obedience. They also make a nice home pet; though they bare also reliable workers .most police officers use these types of dogs as dog guides.
Human beings also keep various breeds of dogs train them and enter them into different completions like racing and sled pulling. Germany sherpered is a good example of dog s breed used here.
There are few dog facts that seem funny though they are scientifically proven:
- Dogs don’t enjoy being hugged unlike other pets.
- Two stray dogs in Afghanistan saved 50 American soldiers.
- Service dogs are trained and know when their duty is and many more tasks.
Domestic dogs are easy to domesticate since they are omnivorous and mostly the do eat what human beings eat. Generally they are good friends of man and do help a lot.