We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort
How to Housebreak a Puppy
How to housebreak a puppy is a priority with the arrival of a new puppy. This is the number one thing to teach your new pet. You'll find a lot of web sites on how to housebreak a puppy on the internet. One I like is sit-stay-fetch and I rely on this course for all my pet training.
General rules on how to housebreak a puppy is a commitment from all my family members. Just remember that dog training is not a race. The key to a well trained pet is to establish good habits early. In your puppies mind there is no right or wrong place to go potty. If they feel like going they just go. It is our job to train them where it is acceptable to go potty and where not to go potty. No matter how well you are house training your pet there is bound to be the odd slip up. Don't get upset about it this will happen. Just make sure you clean up the area thoroughly.
You need to understand that your dog is a very young animal. Young puppies can only hold on for so long before they need to go potty. They don't have much control early on in their life. You will need to take your dog outside every couple hours. When you take your dog outside to go potty, start using a word that you like to attach to the act of going potty. This is the first obedience training command you will teach your young puppy.
When your dog is going potty continue to repeat that word. Then when your dog has finished going potty praise him or her for a great job. Make it clear that you are very happy with him or her. Continue with this housebreaking schedule until your dog goes to the door on his or her own. Remember that you are trying to prevent any mistakes and at the same time build good habits in your young dog.