We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
5 Tips to Become the MacGyver of Photographies
If you consider taking photograph as a hobby or you already do and you want to go full time on it, here are some fundamental tips for both beginner and with some experience.
- Don't start it buying the most expensive equipment (camera and all accessories). It is possible to take good quality photographs with really cheap cameras. The more pictures you will take the more experience you will have and then you will start to notice what do you lack and then you will upgrade step by step.
- Learn the basics. There are some good articles online you can read to get the basic rules about taking pictures. Having good fundamentals saves a lot of time and stress.
- Have your camera always near. This way you start to notice more interesting moments and start taking pictures. You won't miss good moments.
- Try experimenting with camera settings. Even simplest cameras have quite a lot of different options. Try them, google what it does if you need.
- Enjoy the learning process. Every hobby/ work requires some learning. You will definitely have to learn beginner or pro. If you look forward to trying out new things you will end up being really great photographer. Don't get upset if you don't get something right or it feel awkward at first. You will get used to new skills and they will come in handy in the future.
The Best Ways to Use Cars
We are so used to cars that we think as a body part. But most cases car is a solid financial commitment. Fuel costs, car maintains, insurance and etc. All sums up pretty fast. Here are some tips how you could ease the load for your wallet:
- Carpool. Taking passengers can earn you few bucks on your ride from/to work and can also earn you some friends. You could also ride the carpool lane on the road to avoid some traffic jams.
- Avoid driving short distances. If you need to go to shop which is 5 minutes away from home, just walk instead. You will exercise and save fuel. If you live in colder area you will save some time. You won't need to wife the snow off your car and scratch the ice off your car windows. Engineers agree that short car rides (only few miles) can have negative inpact on the car as the car had too little time to heat up and then humidity concentrates inside.
- Choose most efficient speed. Do you know that most of the cars drive most efficiently at arround 55 MPH (~90KMH). This way you will drive safer and save some cash on the fuel.