We remind that all wallpapers are user uploads. We do not possess any larger image sizes. If you wish to scale images use software on your computer or try resizing software.
Groups of animals
Scientific term for "animals" are as follows: multicellular living organism belonging to kingdom animalia and are characterized by voluntary movement
Living things are broadly grouped and classified into different categories but we will focus on the major ones which includes:
- Invertebrates - these are animals that do not have back bones and are belived to locomote by crawling and creeping, they are assumed to be the first animals to evolve from a single micro organic cell. Examples include worms, echinoderms, arthropods, sponges, cnidarians, molluscs and flatworms.
- Fishes - cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills and are believed to be the first animals to have evolved from invertebrates. The earliest ever discovered fish was named ostracoderms it was jawless. Since then rapid growth have took place to now current known bonny fishes which include cartilaginous, hagfishes and lampreys.
- Amphibians - cold-blooded vertebrate typically living on land but breeding in water; aquatic larvae undergo metamorphosis into adult form. They were the first animals to change living in water to living on land, they include toads, frogs, salamanders, newts and caecilians.
- Reptiles are cold-blooded vertebrate of the class Reptilia including tortoises, turtles, snakes, lizards, alligators, crocodiles, and extinct forms. They diverged from amphibians during the carboniferous period, this ancient reptiles included Petrolacosaurus, Archaeothyris, Hylonomus, and Paleothyris,
- Mammals. They are warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair; young are born alive except for the small subclass of monotremes and nourished with milk. They include elephants rodents primates rabbits and all carnivores.
- Birds. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings which makes it possible for them to fly and they include flamingos, perching birds, game birds, pigeons and doves, hummingbirds, owls, pelicans, and penguins
Advantages of animals
- Keeps earth fauna and flora in balance
- As for humans pets convey psichological benefits
- Facilitates to organ transplantation.
- Makes it possible to create identical copies of the very best individuals in a population, such as the highest milk producing cow, or the largest hog
Disadvantages of animals
- Animals may develop some forms of sickness which may be damaging to one’s health.
- Quite expensive to keep and maintain especially home based animals I.e. pets.
- It takes much time to keep this animals in comfort
How artwork feels
Do you need to make your walls attractive to the eye? Well, nothing makes your house feel more like a dwelling than an alluring display of wall art. Artwork not only heightens your home’s interior design but also add personality to your interior decoration. With careful selection of paintings, sculptures and fine art prints available, it can be irresistible trying to ascertain that perfect set up. If in need of such artwork, here are some few tips that will help you specify your search
- Select the wall art you love. The artwork that you choose should be of great interest to you and more so attracting to other people. It’s important to keep searching for the artwork until you find that is enticing and meaningful to you. Whatever mode you select, just assure it correspond your interest, taste or history.
- Wherever you go check into every type of wall art. You should consider fine art paints when choosing for paints that perfectly fit your traditional interior design. You would have select great alternative if you can’t afford genuine paints or works by other famous artist. Some sculptures and pencil art can also fit perfectly to your traditional scheme. Mixed media and illustrations are important place to start if you are in need of modern artwork. Photographs work perfectly well with any interior design as they cross between traditional and modern piece easily. Don’t be doubtful to mix and match as traditional home can go amazingly well with a modern piece.
- Set up your new artwork for optimal viewing. Once you have found the perfect and meaningful pieces, you will have to put in an area that allows everybody who spots them to admire. The most common location that best suit for artwork include seating area. You should make sure there is proper lighting and visibility for easy viewing of your piece. In addition, you should try to hang your new piece at the correct height that aim for eye level.
To make your dwelling more attractive and enticing, go for artwork and for whatever style you select, your taste and interest will be represented to your satisfaction.